Welcome
Hello! Welcome to my blog. Best viewed in Google Chrome! Before you leave, don't forget to leave a message!
thanks for visiting or following. love ya! xoxo ({})
:'(
Jumat, 12 November 2010 @ 02.07
itu yg aku takutin dari dulu. aku udah berusaha buat nyegah tapi itu udah terlanjur. aku tau ini salahku, harusnya aku gak boleh kayak gini. tapi ini udah terlanjur. Tuhan, tolong hapus itu. tolong Tuhan. aku gak bisa terus-terusan galau. terus-terusan nangis. jadi, Tuhan tolong aku. tolong bantu aku untuk masalahku yg ini Tuhan :'(
Label: curhat
Profile
Hellaaa! Henisha's here :D I'm the owner of this blog you know. I'm Indonesian \m/ live in Java Island, exactly at Semarang, Central Java. I'm 14 and I'm student who've problem with mathematics lesson.
I'm sorry if you don't understand what-I-tell in here. 'cause I used Indonesian language to tell my story :D
tumblr
facebook
+follow this blog